Riverview Bank offers a variety of loan options both Personal and Commercial. All of our loans feature
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Affordable Monthly or Bi-Weekly Payments
- 100% Local Service
Your loan request will receive personal attention by one of our experienced loan officers, who will take the time to listen to your request, understand your needs, and offer suggestions and explanations on how to best meet your financial needs. Riverview Bank prides itself on providing prompt personal service and is an Equal Credit Opportunity – Equal Housing Lender. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make in your lifetime. We can help you purchase the perfect house, refinance your existing mortgage, or expand the home you have with the right loan to fit your needs and budget. And as all of our loans are non-conforming, you get the benefit of 100% local service and the very lowest possible costs and fees.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – A Fixed Rate Mortgage guarantees you a fixed rate with equal monthly payments for the entire term of the loan.
- Renegotiable Mortgages – With a Renegotiable Mortgage your rate is fixed for a specific period of five (5) or ten (10) years, depending on the term you choose. After that period, the interest rate “renews or renegotiates” for another five (5) or ten (10) year period until reaching final maturity. The renegotiable mortgage allows you to obtain a long-term mortgage at short-term rates.
- Construction Only OR Construction/Permanent Mortgages – Riverview Bank offers customers the flexibility of financing the construction of their home with either a maximum 1 year construction only mortgage or the ease and benefit of a single close construction/permanent loan.
- Lot Loans – Fixed Rate, Fixed Term, or Balloon Loans for those acquiring land on which to build in the future.
- Swing Loans – With a Swing Loan you can take advantage of the equity in your existing home to utilize towards the purchase of your new home. This loan offers interest only payments to better suit your budget.
- Blanket Mortgages – Having difficulty coming up with down monies? Want to avoid Property Mortgage Insurance (PMI)? No problem. A Blanket Mortgage uses two (2) or more properties as collateral for one (1) mortgage loan. Instead of cash, use additional collateral.
Your home may be your biggest investment and the most valuable when it comes to borrowing money. This type of loan can be used for debt consolidation, education, home improvement, major purchases, just about anything you can imagine. And because the loan is secured by your home, interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Fixed Rate/Fixed Term – Term and Interest are fixed so you know exactly what your payment will be.
- Interest Only – For those who want to take advantage of lower payments.
Riverview Bank offers New and Used Vehicle Loans whether you are buying from a dealership or an individual. Rates and Terms both vary based upon the age of the vehicle
Borrow money and pay back in regular equal installments. Designed to help you with Your credit needs, these loans offer a variety of repayment terms, fixed or variable interest rates, on a secured or unsecured basis to help you find a loan that works best for you.
Commercial loans are extended for any business purpose. These loans offer a variety of repayment terms, fixed and/or variable interest rates, on a secured or unsecured basis.
Riverview Bank can set up your business with a pre-approved Commercial Line of Credit which may be drawn upon at the discretion of the borrower. These loans provide cash when you need it and can be secured or unsecured. The principal may be repaid in whole or in part at any time and re-advanced as needed. Lines of Credit are approved for a 12 month period and are reviewed for renewal each subsequent 12 months, and billed monthly interest only based upon the outstanding principal balance.
In the course of business, a customer may be required to give an assurance to a supplier or other party for a particular transaction. The Bank may assist by issuing a Letter of Credit which, on behalf of the customer, authorizes the entity receiving the letter to draw on our bank, a specified sum within a certain period of time under a prescribed procedure.